Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Shout Out to Evan Taylor of EvanThePhotographer.com!

Evan Taylor is a dear friend of mine from college. He is also a WONDERFUL photographer! I just wanted to give him a shout out and share some of the awesome moments he captured from my wedding over 2 years ago. He is based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Everyone should check out his website (EvanThePhotographer.com) and anyone that lives remotely close to him should use him for a fantastic, fun, professional photo session! :) Here is a little taste of his HUGE God-given talent. :)

Disclaimer: I stole this back from Facebook because the originals are on my external hard drive. The pictures are even more fabulous in print! :) You can get an even better taste for his talent from his website! :)




Me and my handsome hubby!

This is me with my lovely sister and handsome brother! :) Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment