Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Perfectly Plaid

Today was spent running errands all day. It was sunny and 70 outside. I celebrated with a Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino. YUM! So many things to do...so little time! :) It was a good day...except for the fact that my license is MIA. So if any random person out there knows what happened to my license please let me in on the secret!! :) Otherwise, enjoy my outfit for the day.

I wore my gray Tom's with a pair of skinny jeans rolled up a couple of times (Hollister), a braided brown leather belt, a white cami (H&M), and a long sleeve plaid flannel-ish button up (Abercrombie & Fitch). The jeans were fully intact and beautiful....when I bought them...6+ years ago! They are now gracefully destroyed. I love them though. I may never give them up....unless I grow out of them! lol :)

My favorite kind of sleeve is 3/4 length and so I roll up pretty much all of my long sleeve shirts. I recently came across a wonderful tip via Pinterest regarding the rolled up sleeve look. An ex J.Crew stylist (Marina Dobreva) shared some tips on Babble.com and the one I tried today was amazing (How to Roll a Sleeve). She said that you should fold your cuff all the way up so that the bottom of the cuff (after fold) is above your elbow. Then, fold the rest of the material up to the bottom of your cuff. There are better instructions at the link I provided but...basically...this tip is amazing. I am going to do this from now on. Usually when I roll my sleeves up I have to fix them all day long. With Marina's tip I did not have to fix my sleeves once all day/night!! :) :) :) Awesome. Anyway...here is my outfit for the day...long awaited, I know! lol jk :)
But seriously...I CANNOT believe my license is gone....I may never get over this. (jk)

No comments:

Post a Comment