Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Inspiration

I must admit, I am addicted to looking for fashion inspiration! My "Outfits" Pinterest board is by far my busiest board. I could spend hours sifting through blogs, looking at outfits, and saving pictures of outfits that I would like to replicate. In the future I plan to post fashion inspiration and execution, but for now I will simply share some of my favorite, everyday fashion blogs with you! Enjoy. :)

A Long (necker)- Story Short
Lily's Style
J's Everyday Fashion
What She Wore 365
Sequins and Stilettos
Monica's Notebook
Merrick's Art
Running on Happiness

I also love perusing JCrewLoftBanana RepublicTargetH&M and Forever 21. 

What stores and blogs do you go to for outfit inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment