Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cards & Crafts

My husband (Ryan) and I love diy projects. Ryan is great with his hands and can build anything he puts his mind to. I love crafting, drawing, card-making, the whole nine yards. When one of our nephews turned one there was no hesitation to make him a sweet gift from the heart. After some deliberation we settled on building him a rocking horse. We were SO excited!! I drew up the plans for the shape of the horse and Ryan cut out and constructed it. Then, to finish off the gift I made our nephew a little card. I wanted to share the final project with you. Maybe it will ignite some crafting inspiration in you! Enjoy! :)


P.S. Sorry for the mess! I hadn't cleaned up my craft box yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment