Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Practically Pajamas

I had a slightly difficult time picking out my clothes this morning. I knew that when I left for work this morning it was going to be about 61 degrees outside (Fahrenheit), but that by the time I got off work at 2 it was going to be 80 degrees out. I needed something that would cover me enough to keep me warm (I get cold SUPER easily) but not suffocate me after work. I opted for a navy J. Crew tunic. It is nearly sheer with 3/4 sleeves. It buttons 1/2 way down. It was enough covering to keep me warm this morning, but light enough to keep me cool when I left work. I layered a navy tank underneath, a thin black faux snakeskin belt over the tunic, and a pair of super cute, thick leggings underneath! The leggings have an adorable detailing at the bottom as you'll see in the pictures. I wore a pair of cheetah print flats to spice it up a little. I'm happy with my choices. They served their purposes well. :)

I'm beginning to think that I always lean when I stand! :)

Cheetah Print Flats

Adorable Leggins with Silver Button Details
Tonight Ryan and I are going to a football game with a couple of our best friends. I am so excited about checking "football game" off of the old autumn bucket list! Maybe later I'll post about more fall bucket list activities. :) What fun things are on your to do list this season? :)

PS Thanks for bearing with the poor picture quality. I'll play with my camera setting eventually and take some quality pics, but for now I'm just taking quickies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment