Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Misbehaving Mistress: Barielle Polish

A couple weeks ago I was raving about a new nail polish brand I had found, Barielle. My toenails still look perfect from that first paint job, but I decided yesterday that it was time to repaint my fingernails. I decided to try another of the four Barielle nail polishes I bought--this time Misbehaving Mistress. I consider it to be in the brown family with a touch of gray. You can decide for yourself. Though I did not use a clear coat on my last time I painted them I did this time. I can already tell a difference in the strength of the paint job. I love this color just as much as I loved Elated and Gotta Have Fate. It is pretty and classy. Again, this polish went on super smooth. It was a very pleasant painting experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment