Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Super Casual

Today I decided to go super casual. I wanted to be comfortable and (as per usual...apparently) simple. I picked a pair of cargo khakis (folded up a couple of times), a white tee, my gray Tom's and a striped J. Crew scarf that I tied to simulate an infinity scarf. On a day like today when I have a half work day and lots of grad work to get done for school I don't feel the need to be dressed up. Today is a perfect Fall day and thus I tried to wear an outfit that would (to me) celebrate the warm Autumn air down here in Virginia. :)


Just for fun....here's a couple of pictures of my sweet puppy Petey!! :) Ryan and I love him. He is THE best!
Petey Mouse the Super Dog!! :)

Petey enjoying riding around in the Jeep. :)

 Have a blessed day everyone! Enjoy this beautiful weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment