Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Today was a beautiful Sunday! God blessed us with the PERFECT weather! Sunshine, warmth, a cool breeze... Church was  wonderfully refreshing. Autumn is in the air (as I keep mentioning) and I LOVE it! Today's outfit was somewhat inspired by a blog I recently began following (Putting Me Together). Audrey mentioned that some outfits just need an anchoring piece. They need something that draws the eye and focuses the outfit for onlookers (Building a Remixable Wardrobe Part 5: Acessories). I paired a necklace with my outfit (Chico's) that I have had for a while but was not sure how to wear. I also added a pop of color to my mostly blue outfit using some red flats from Target.
The way stripes sometimes appears in pictures cracks me up! So psychedelic! :)
What do you think of using an "anchor piece?"

No comments:

Post a Comment