Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Friday, September 28, 2012

Red Skinnies

Today was SUCH a busy day at work! It seemed as if everyone and their mother wanted to come in, which resulted in non-stop madness! I slightly regretted wearing pumps because by the end of my shift my feet were a little on the sore side. :) Anyway, today I styled some red skinny jeans (from Kohl's), with a cute striped tank (Madison), black pumps (Madden Girl), 2 bracelets (J.Crew & Premier Design), and a watch (AE). 



How do you style red skinnies? :)

2 comments:

  1. love your tank!

    great blog, i love your banner. we are now following you on google friend connect, would really appreciate it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my favorite tanks! :) The banner is a picture that my friend Evan Taylor of EvanThePhotographer.com took of my husband and me the day before our wedding. :)

      I checked out your blog. Awesome! Following you as well now. :)

      Delete