Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Card Inspiration

Making cards is one of my all-time favorite crafting activities. I make cards for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, pregnancies...anything. I love looking around online, in magazines, and in stores for inspiration. Over time I want to share many of the cards I have made in hopes that you will find inspiration. Today, I will start with a few. :)

 Birthday Cards:
Inspired by "Despicable Me"

Inspired by "Monsters,  Inc"

A horse birthday card for my horse-loving grandma.

"Curious George" inspired 




Thank You Cards:
For the Realtor that sold Ryan and me our first home. <3



 Miscellaneous Cards:
I Love You card for my hubby

Congratulations card for a new baby

Relaxing Dad card for Father's Day

 Do you make cards? Where do you find your inspiration?


No comments:

Post a Comment