Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

White Skinnies

Whoever said "no white after labor day" was so wrong! I love white and I don't believe that the wearing of white should be placed in a small summer-long box. Today I rocked my white skinny jeans (rolled up a little), with a print tank (Deletta), long sleeve shrug (sleeves rolled up...Deletta), a white cuff watch (Chico's), heart necklace, and gray Tom's.


The tank and shrug have awesome, unique details. The tank's straps are knotted in the front by my clavicles (so cool!). The shrug has awesome darts sewed into the bottom of the back (poor quality iphone pic below! lol).


What are your feelings about this so-called faux pas? Do you wear white after labor day?

No comments:

Post a Comment