Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Fun!

           Ryan and I had a wonderful weekend. :) Though I had a lot of grad work due Sunday night we still managed to go to the apple orchard (which doubles as a petting zoo) and host a cookout to celebrate the new deck that Ryan built us! :) It was amazing. Ryan grilled some chicken in the smoker and I baked some Pumpkin Brown Butter Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting (which I will post about next!). We shared many hours with good friends eating, talking, and hanging out around a bonfire. You simply cannot beat that. :) Here are a few pictures I took at the orchard/zoo! :)




Going to an apple orchard is just one of those things that I want to go to every autumn. I love it! :) There are other things on my fall bucket list that I will post about as I complete them.

What fun things make your fall bucket list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment