Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bow Scarf

Today I am posting yesterday's outfit. Yesterday was a long day of work (though I had fun with my awesome coworker!) and a long night of school. Regardless, two more grad classes down! Yay!! :) Anyway, I love this outfit. I did something a little different with my scarf. I tied it into a bow! I love it. The scarf was yellow and gave my otherwise neutral outfit a pop of color. Check it out!

I have no idea where I got that scarf...I've had it for years! The jeans are from Kohls, the navy tee is JCrew, the navy military-style jacket is JCrew, and the leather riding boots are Franco Fortini. Oh yeah, and the white cuff watch that you can barely see is from Chicos (thrifted).

Riding boots...I love them!! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment