They original recipe (on the website) makes 4 servings. I reduced the recipe to make 3 servings; though I truly could have upped it to four servings to feed the two of us.
Ingredients (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 cup and 1 Tbl milk
- 1 Tbl and 1-1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbl and 1-1/2 tsp white sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 egg
- 1 Tbl and 1-1/2 tsp butter, melted
- Cooking Spray (**I cooked the pancakes in our non-stick skillet and thus did not use any cooking spray. It worked perfectly.)
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk.
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
|These pancakes were the last of the batter...hence their tiny stature!|
These pancakes (as I said before) were delicious! They were light and fluffy, and they are both quick and easy to make. I would highly recommend them!