Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Fun with Friends

This weekend the hubby and I headed over to our friends' house to carve pumpkins! That was one of the things on my October bucket list! Yay! :) We had so much fun eating, talking, and carving! Everyone did a fantastic job with their pumpkins. Tonight Ryan and I are going to put our finished products on our front steps and take a picture of them all lit up! :) I'm excited.
Pumpkin 1: JJ & Erica's, Pumpkin 2: Mine, Pumpkin 3: Leslie & Andrew's, Pumpkin 4: Ryan's!
The party was at night and so I wanted to make sure I was warm, but not so overdressed that I got pumpkin innards all over myself! I went with my fringed moccasins (Kohls); red skinnies (Kohls); white long sleeve tee (Target); striped scarf (JCrew), and orange bag (Aigner).


Petey decided to join me for a couple of the pictures. Isn't he a cutie! :)




What fun activities are on your Fall bucket list??

No comments:

Post a Comment