Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter White

Today was gorgeous! The weather was perfection. A coat was unnecessary during the day (which I love). I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day. I kept it bright on the bottom with white skinnies (Kohls) and wore a lightweight 3/4 sleeve wool sweater on top (JCrew). For a little pizazz I decided to layer a gray and black striped tee under the sweater. For the love of comfort I finished the outfit off with my suede moccasins (JCrew/Minnetoka)...or slippers (as C likes to call them! lol). The lovely necklace you catch a glimpse of is a gift from my hubby from a few Christmas's ago. :)



Do you wear white during the winter? Or do you still follow the old wives' tale that there shalt be no white after labor day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment