Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Camel Cardigan

So, I thrifted an awesome camel cardigan (JCrew) a few weeks ago. I have been dying to wear it, but wanted to concoct the perfect outfit for its debut. I think I did a pretty swell job. You decide. :)

I paired the cardigan with a beloved striped tank (thrifted--Madison), and red skinnies (Kohls). I finished the outfit with my awesome suede boots (Jcrew). P.S. I cannot stop touching those boots!! That sounds creepy but I don't really care. Seriously, the outside is made of the SOFTEST suede and the inside is more super super soft leather! Love them. :)


So, from what I've researched, this cardigan was officially named the "Tartine Cardigan." It is merino wool BUT it is lined with a silk chiffon ruffle at the neck and hem. Love it! :) Here is a picture from Polyvore so you can see the details a little better (this is the chocolate colored version).

 I love the little details. That's generally what I fall for. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment