Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Vintage Boots

Last year I was lucky enough to stumble upon four pairs of amazing, Italian leather, vintage boots. Do they show wear? Of course. But I love them! In the outfit I am posting today I wore one of those pairs. They are a blue/purple color (I'm on the fence about what to call them). I love them. They give an interesting pop that can truly not be justified in the pictures below. I should have taken some pics outside to show their true color....but I was being lazy.

Anyway, I wore this outfit over to my friend's house. She and I had a little coffee date. I love coffee dates! They are such a great way to build a friendship and simply catch up with people. There was no need to be super dressed up so (as per usual) I kept it comfortable. I wore a striped JCrew 3/4 sleeve tee shirt and a pair of Hollister skinny jeans. I paired them with my thrifted, vintage boots (the brand has worn away unfortunately!). The necklace and rings you can see are all gifts from the hubby. :)

Say hi to Petey puppy!

Check out the shoulder button details!
How do you feel about vintage boots? Yay or nay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment