Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rust Cords: 2 Ways

Have you ever had an item of clothing that was slightly obscure? Did you struggle with finding outfits to wear that item with? For me, that was (at one time) my rust colored, skinny JCrew corduroys. I have since come up with a few outfits that utilize them, but it took a little while!

Outfit #1: Rust Cords (thrifted--JCrew), 3/4 sleeve striped tee (JCrew), driving shoes (thrifted--Via Neroli), statement necklace (thrifted).
Outfit #2: Rust Cords (thrifted--JCrew), Striped Tank (thrifted), Cardigan (JCrew), driving shoes (thrifted--Via Neroli).


I'd love to here what else you would pair these cords with! I'd also love to hear what pieces in your wardrobe you struggle with outfitting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment