Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Addicted to Stripes

Seriously, I am addicted to stripes. I don't know what it is that makes me love them so much, but whenever I see a striped top I am like a kid in a candy store. Last week I saw a super cute, striped sweater at a local thrift shop. I just had to have it! Luckily I had some credit on my account there (I consign there) so it was "free!" Exciting!

I wore that striped sweater (thrifted) with my black vest (thrifted--Kenneth Cole) and new bubble necklace (diy). I paired this with a pair of black skinnies (thrifted) and red flats (Target). All in all there was lots of black with a pop of red! :) I liked it. :)
Do you like doing black and white with a little pop of color? Or would you prefer lots of color everywhere?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment