Love, Life, Cooking, Crafts, and Everything in Between :)

Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Stripes and Bow Flats

Okay, I have been SLACKING in the outfit picture taking department. I've actually worn a few outfits that I have loved but I have been so life...that I've taken a turn toward laziness with the cameras.

What fun "life" things have I been doing? Christmas-y things with the hubby! Craft fairs, Christmas parades...homework...more homework...tests....more Christmas fun! lol

I do have ONE simple outfit to share...yay! Yesterday I wore a striped painter's tee (JCrew), skinny jeans rolled up a little ( was 70 degrees out!!), and leather bow flats (thrifted--JCrew). Oh yeah...and a brown leather belt (old--Target). Yes, I rocked black and brown (again)...and I loved it.
I love that deep red polish I am wearing. It's one of Sally Hansen's quick dry colors. I really need to repaint my nails now though...I ruined them with the fabric glue...who knew (here)? Beware people that use the strong fabric glue available at may ruin your manicure! :)


  1. totally obsessed with this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. xo

  2. love it! make the pictures bigger!
    hope you ll visit our blog

  3. I love the deep red polish! So cute!